Flowerchild ripped off your whole schtick in his new update. It looks like he's slowly taking your features one by one! I think a lot of elements from the tweak are going to have to be re-balanced or removed.
- Fixed compatibility with BTW version "4.AABBBbbb".
- Fixed furnace patch that made it retain some heat while without fuel and
reset cooking when the item is switched. Now also works for brick ovens.
- Fixed render patch for harvesting cracks on chests, ender chests, wall
signs, beds, beacons and cocoa beans. This was missing since BTW 4.A9.
- If CraftGuide is found in the minecraft.jar, it will be patched to show
BTW recipes again in BTW 4.AAAAAAAAAAHHHH and later.
- Added integration with CraftGuide, which means recipes involving chopping,
baiting, knitting, piston packing and villager trading will be displayed.
- Furthermore fixed CraftGuide recipes, no more outdated info, revamped
saw recipes and adjusted hopper, turntable, kiln recipes.
- Added F9 key to increase system brightness up to three times; F10 to reset.
- Added an ability to combine burning crude torches in crafting.
- Removed very rare zombie spawn with axes for BTW 4.AAAAAAAAAAHHHH and up.
- Removed compass-specific render from the item frame for compatibility with
BTW 4.AAABBBA and up. This makes compass inactive when inside the frame.
- Changed chests in BTW 4.AAAAAAAAAAHHHH and up to be harvestable again,
when using an iron axe or better.
- Allowed crafting regular furnaces again for BTW 4.AAAAAAAAAAHHHH and up,
with netherrack surrounded by stone.
- Adjusted written book recipes for BTW 4.AABABABA and up.
- Adjusted sand yield from milling sandstone for BTW 4.AAAAAAAAAAHHHH and up.
- Added a millstone recipe to turn zombie and pigmen heads to rotten flesh.
- Changed mob spawner to also convert loose cobblestone into moss stone.
- Changed stone to drop without changing strata when harvested with a chisel.
Darker stone still acts like regular stone in crafting.
- Added soulforged steel chisel to help harvesting stone at lowest strata.
- Added adaptive crosshair to indicate whether current block is harvestable
with current tool, or partially/more efficient with current tool, and to
indicate proper weapon ready to hit the enemy, and viable fishing spots.
- For BTW 4.AABBBbbb and up, changed nitre block to be crafted only with
piston packing to be consistent with flesh and bones in that version.
- Fixed harvest cracks still not showing on wall signs.
- Fixed Glass Block not properly supporting falling blocks.
- Fixed ladders placement while standing in the same block. This was broken
since BTW 4.A8.
- Changed lily pads so they can be placed in one block deep water.
- Changed CraftGuide recipes for baiting and bow disassembly to ignore
- Changed Mycelium to also spread to loose dirt.
- Changed chisels to be effective on sandstone.
- Added a stoked crucible recipe to turn mossy cobble to regular cobblestone.
- Fixed minecart with chest being uncraftable since BTW 4.AABABABA.
- Added ability to repair armor by crafting a wool, padding, leather, or
tanned leather armor piece together with material used to craft it.
- Added CraftGuide recipes for torch merging and armor repair.
- Changed bed recipe for BTW 4.AABBBbbb+ to require 6 knit wool and 3 wooden
slabs to make it more relevant in early game.
- Added new crosshair to indicate when it's possible to ignite the held item
with the block you're pointing at and vice-versa. Also added another three
placeholder crosshairs for possible future use. This might be of interest
to texture pack creators: don't leave these spots blank.
- Fixed resource loading in accordance with the path new Minecraft Launcher
provides, as well as the new download location. This fixes the problem of
missing sound and music.
- Fixed skin loading by replacing the old download location with the use of
proper Mojang API. The skin files are now saved in "skins" directory, and
capes are saved in "capes" directory. Skins are loaded once per program
launch. If the saved skin is 1 hour old or less (or marked as read-only),
it won't be loaded from the web service.