Unfortunately, each new version of Minecraft is obfuscated differently, even if a particular class file wasn't changed. Which breaks any compatibility across versions.
I didn't notice the diffs until now. As I read in BTW readme:
> Removed 3D anaglyph mode from most blocks as it was over-complicating further optimization. Sorry guys, but it was largely useless/headache inducing anyways, and never worked quite right to begin with.
So likely it will be too much of effort for me to do.
- Changed villagers to display newest offers in the beginning of the list
rather than the end, to put an end to constant scrolling through offers.
- Changed beds to not explode in other dimensions, so you can sleep in
a bed anywhere now.
- Changed chests to be placeable next to each other, regardless of any
adjacent double chests. Single chests will be merged to double chests as
before. This allows configurations (especially together with hoppers) that
weren't possible before. Not being able to place a chest seemed like an
arbitrary and awkward limitation. Placing a chest while sneaking allows to
control which chest it combines with, or none at all.
- Fixed chests, ender chests, wall signs, beds, beacons and cocoa beans so
they display cracks while being harvested (MC-676).
- Fixed kiln so it is able to display multiple cracked blocks at once.
- Improved item frames: fixed items being dark (MC-7001), or off-center
(MC-8662); framed maps now occupy full block, and label of a renamed item
is displayed when looking at the frame.
- Greatly reduced chance for scroll drop from ocelots, for balance
- Added ability for wolves to respawn in forest biome (but not forest hills)
like hostile mobs. This is mainly done to support long term servers, where
no animals and wolves left for kilometers around. This feature can be
turned off in BTWTweak.cfg.
- Added hard-boiled eggs, made from raw eggs in a cauldron, and ability to
hatch chicks from eggs placed on a padding block and immediately below an
active light block.
- Increased delay for seeds rooting themselves to 2 seconds
- Changed explosion of stone and cobblestone so there is a small chance
to drop a pile of gravel
- Added item tooltips to see different unfired pottery and planter types
- Made snow and ice blocks melt in more consistent manner: stay in dark,
melt in light (skylight is ignored in cold biomes). Coincidentally, this
also makes snow blocks let a little bit of light through.
Again I want to thank you for this. I've been really enjoying myself so far.
I have a personal texture pack I use and I've been updating it since the last time I played BTW. However, I don't know what you call the textures for stones, furnaces, and the other blocks this tweak changed. Are they listed earlier in the thread or will I be unable to change them?