The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
what's an xbox
Just something random, I remember a long time ago how I edited the lang file in the 2.5 snapshot to include the blocks/mobs that didn't have proper names. It isn't really useful right now, since the 2.5 snapshot isn't the thing being modified... I'm also starting to make spawn egg textures for the mobs, because having them all use the same texture is very confusing for me.
Another bug just in case it hasn't been fixed: In singleplayer at least, the Infusion Table plays the "no power" sound even when you use an item on it properly, but the sound isn't very noticeable. In multiplayer, the opposite seems to happen, where the sound never plays.
Here are some bugs I've found that haven't been fixed
1. The AoA config says calefaction instead of extraction
2. The daybreaker bow doesn't work in survival and only fires one arrow in creative. (It uses normal arrows in creative, but it's suppose to use holly arrows)
3. The 4 soul banners (Not the retro ones) are missing their textures
4. the tributes get reset from the overworld when you go to a different dimension.
5. (This one is a bug i forgot to report before your version was released, so I don't know if it was fixed or not) When you get the Krasaun tribute reward, when it says you got it in chat, it also shows the other 4 gods reward messages in chat aswell with Krasaun's message.
Other bugs that I've noticed have already been reported on here so hopefully you're get those fixed soon
I also have a question, did you change the AoA's skills to start at level 0 instead of 1? (That's what happened on my game, don't know if this is a bug or intentional.)
Also, because of the skills being at level 0, it breaks some of the features like the heartstones and the anima stones
Did you continue it from the 2.5 snapshot? That's where you should continue it most of the work was done the mobs were not all finished and certainly not registered.
No. The 2.5 snapshot was a snapshot, and as such had no guarantee that things would be working as intended.
Given that I didn't even get the source code and had to put it together myself, having a version that I knew was mostly working made the entire task much, much easier.
Even with a working version that was well established, I've still fixed nearly 300 bugs (Check the changelog up above).
I will gradually add things that the 2.5 snapshot had, but properly.
EDIT: UPDATE 1.0.1 released. This update fixes up the remaining major issues that weren't found before the release of 1.0. You can now find the newest release in my signature of every post
Great work! Also, is it possible to make like zombie or skeleton, if spawned with any of the AoA armor, benefits from it. Like a zombie that has phantasm armor will move faster the lower it health is? Not sure how practical would that be tho, but definitely fun to mess around with and even for adventure map.
Nice I downloaded the new version and I've found some bugs. Also, Response to your question: I did make a new world and that's why my skills were 0, also I made a new world with this version and all of my skills were at lvl 1 this time.
1. Battle Rage is missing in the config and should be in the bar section
2. Extraction should be underneath the skill part of the config, not the bar part and it needs to replace calefaction in the skill part.
3. The current version on the notice board still says Tslat 1.0
4. The heart stones and the anima stones won't give xp to there skills. (The fragmented ones won't give xp either and the when it spawns foliage, the foliage on the block it's placed on disappears, but the surrounding ones stay.)
5. All essences (Except weak) doesn't become consumed when used on a ascension shrine (Creative and survival)
6. When you have a skill at 100, and you can't increase any other skills with a skill crystal, it consumes the skill crystal still and it repeats the lvl 100 sound. (From what I noticed, it looks like it's still increasing the lvl 100 skills to other levels like 101, but the game doesn't display it)
7. The skill lvl sounds stay in one place and doesn't follow the player who made the sound
8. (Suggestion for this one) Banners can be placed anywhere and can float in the air, but they should only be able to be placed on walls
9. Unpowered runes don't work on rune shrines, (Haven't tested charged runes in the ones in the dimensions)
10. Bows that require holly arrows shoot normal arrows, but some like the speed bow shoot both (Creative and survival)
Hey Scimiguy, I think I might have a good solution for 2 of the bugs that haven't been fixed yet. (I know nothing about coding, but hopefully this will help)
1. The void bug: What I think is happening is the AoA dimensions are missing the code "Spawn from last location after saving & quitting" Like the nether or the overworld, when you save & quit and relog, it spawns you in your exact location and because of the code probably being missing, the game spawns you in dimension 0 (overworld) X:0 Y:0 Z:0
2. The end bug that I've reported like a week ago: When you die, you go back to your last spawnpoint and when you die, you lose everything, except your skill levels and whenever you leave the end through the enderdragon's portal, it takes you to your last spawnpoint. So, what I think is happening is AoA thinks you "died" and it resets your resource systems even though you didn't die. Also, when this happens, the battle rage and the energy regenerate, but the creation and soul power don't, so I think that's just the game being confused and keeps those at 0 until you actually die.