When I was little, I wanted to go stargazing all the time. Unfortunately, my window was in a spot I didn't want to have my bed next to, so I almost never got to between early bedtimes and bad viewing angles. When we moved, I found out that my neighbors' house blocks 60% of the view, and the other 40% is mostly blocked by other things. So when I saw this, I thought one thing:
ALL OF MY YES!
...however, I already said that for the More Uses for Pumpkins mod... so... *wax seal of approval*