1. Download here and extract to a folder
2. Copy and rename .minecraft/versions/1.7.2 to 1.7.2_CUSTOM
3. In 1.7.2_CUSTOM, rename 1.7.2.jar and 1.7.2.json to 1.7.2_CUSTOM.jar and 1.7.2_CUSTOM.json
4. Open 1.7.2_CUSTOM.jar with winrar or 7zip and copy everything precedently extracted in it
5. Delete META-INF
6. In 1.7.2_CUSTOM.json, change "id" to "1.7.2_CUSTOM"
7. Start minecraft
8. In "Edit Profile", change "Use version" to 1.7.2_CUSTOM
9. Click "Save Profile"
10. Click "Play"
How to use
Interact with the bot trough the chat. Chat commands are not seen by other players online. Every command begin with a dot.
- Dig a cube.
Type in chat: .mine:[depth]
Type in chat: .mine:[depth],[side]
Type in chat: .mine:[depth],[side],[height]
Type in chat: .mine:[depth],[side],[height],[left | right]
[depth] is number of block in front of you (Counting the one your standing on) [side] is number of block on selected side (Counting the one your standing on. If not specified: 1) [height] is self-explanatory. Block at feet level is block one (If not specified: 1) [left | right] is the side of the player the cube will be dig (If not specified: right)
So something like: ".mine:2,2" will dig a perfect 2-block wide cube to the right of the player.
- Search and go to specific bloc type
Bot will not find buried blocs or blocs reachable only by standing on top of or under. Only blocs the bot can stand beside will be found.
.chop:[bloc id] (17 to chop woods or use shortcut and press: "i")
- Stop the bot
- Tools are dropped sometimes (But immediately recovered). (Partially solved)
- Add auto drop junk (Junk: dirt and cobblestone. Experimental. May be activated/deactivated by typing ".drop_stuff:off/on")
- Minor bug correction with auto food eating
- Add food eating when starving
- Updated for Minecraft 1.7.2
- Minor bugs correction
- Updated for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Updated for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Rewrited from scratch.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.4.7
- No patch for forge this release.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.4.5
- Note: In this version, the patch for forge doesn't support search of block trough the graphical menu. Use the search command in the chat instead.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.4.2
- Added an option in minecraft.ini to change the default search time after which a search is declared "unavailable". (Default 20 seconds.)
- Bug fix: Donate button on this thread not working
- Bug correction for auto-torch not working properly
- Other minor bugs correction
- Config file
- Fix bugs
- Add bloc search in chat
- Add bloc search in menu
- Add food search
- Saving position on Pause and going back to that position on Resume
- ...and probably added a bunch of all brand new bugs
- Fix misplaced block under bot's feet resulting in him falling in whatever he was trying to avoid
- Fix bot trying to walk trough block re-appearing because of lag
- Fix bot not digging on the specified side when first floor digged is under his feet.
- Bugs fix
- GUI. To change how to open it, go in controls settings.
- Pause and Resume is done trough the GUI.
- No more limit to height
- Better detection of water, fire and lava
- You can now choose to dig the cube to your left or your right
- Holes should be filled with dirt or cobblestone
- Falling gravel shouldn't be a problem anymore
- Items switching shouldn't be a problem anymore
- Added a waiting time after some actions to counter lag on some server. You can raise or lower it with the command '.bot lag:[number]'. By default '[number]' is set to 5. You can also set it to 0 to speed things up but I don't recommand it.
- Pause and resume is now done with the same key. ('x')
- Fixed bugs here and there
- Added possibility to dig tunnel higher than 2 blocks. (Up to 6 blocks high... Hooray!)
- Added axe and shovel switching whilst digging
- Added possibility to resume tunnel stopped with X with C.
- Torch are now placed depending on actual darkness instead of depending on distance between them
- Code optimization (Faster... I guest it could be usefull for people with a lot of other plugins)
- Added precision in deplacement
- Removed chat feedback. Only error message left.
- ... and 2 or 3 things here and there that you might or might not notice. I'm not sure myself. (I'll probably write a log next time.)
- Pause/Resume key
- Custom keys
- Optimize pathfinding
- Food eating when starving
- Drop junk
- Automatically put nice stuff in chest
- Alarm when attacked
- Physical selection tool
- Auto-finding and collecting wood and other specific material
- Auto-building tools like pickaxe, axe and shovel.
- Add a way for server admin to disable some funtionnalities (Probably by motd as it's been suggested)
This mod (plugin, a patch to Minecraft source, henceforth "Mod" or "The Mod"), by the terms of http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp is sole property of the Mod author (, henceforth "Owner" or "The Owner"). By default it may only be distributed on minecraftforums.net, mcmodcenter.net. It may only be mirrored or reposted with advance written permission of the Owner. Electronic Mail is fine if you wait for a response. URL shorteners or other attempts to make money off The Owner's Mod are strictly forbidden without advance written permission
I have been using this and i really enjoy using this for mining and clearing out rooms underground but i was wondering if you were going to do something to make it so that it can dig 3 or 4 block tall tunnels
In the next update, I'll think about adding the possibility to dig a higher tunnel. It will imply to rethink the way I created this bot but it should simplify the process of adding new functionnalities afterwards.
This is awsome, I actully made this user just to like and comment
But is there a way to change the pause, resume buttons? They are both conflicting with rei's minimap, and I don't wanna change the keys for rei's...
Unfortunately, for the moment, I don't have access to a computer from which I can program anymore for several reasons but I take your suggestions in note and as soon as I access back my eclipse IDE, I start working on that.
Also, I'll probably add a way to allow the use of the bot in single player mode.
I'm back on the project. (Got my computer back.... Yeah!)
Next update will implement some of your suggestions TBK: Rectangle and bridges for sure and probably more. (The Torch Mode is boggling me though. Could you explain more precisely what you mean by that? Because the other ideas are good.)
The possibility to change keys might be in the next update too.
Also, as I keep adding options, a GUI start becoming more and more interesting. I might think about making one myself even though I suck at GUI because I love you guys. I'll think about that.
This bot is good but it fails if gravel falls down in front of you. You should also make it so it will eat any food in your inventory whenever it gets hungry.
Edit: It also sometimesglitches out with the pickaxe while dropping torches. I realize that this is a server lag issue but it should be able to detect and double click that square to reactivate it when it is mining with nothing.
Has anyone tested this in 1.3.1? I love this mod for digging up farmland, huge mines and netherrack farming. The only issue I have is that it sometimes steps off and goes down a level, and the intermittent gravel making it stop.
My feature request would be to place any block in front of you at holes, or go back to the start of the row and try again one row over.
My idea was that you either specified a 2d "flat" surface area via a command or via a select tool, where the bot then will run back and forth lighting it with torches. Could be useful when you wanna start building a new city, create a mining pit or just keep monsters away from an area.
Can't you already do that with the bot as is? You know, by setting the height to two and running it at night on the desired surface?