I was playing my Minecraft world and i turned my computer off by accident. Then i turned my computer back on, went to minecraft and the world was gone. So i went to Run then %AppData% and looked at my saves and my world was still there so i draged it out and dragged it in but the world still wasnt in minecraft! so please helpppp! if you know what to do!
Oh, and adding more exclamation points doesn't make it more important.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say that there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa
if you still have your save then when you go into that save you only need the first two folders...region and DM1 or something..the other three files are universal to every save...the same thing happened to me so what you do is
1. copy the DIM-1 and Region files into a seperate folder
2. delete the .minecraft folder
3. re-download minecraft
4. make a new world and save that world
5. go into your new save and delete the DIM-1 and Region files of that save and put in the files of your other save
6. reload up minecraft and it will be your world though you will probably be in a different location and the spawn will be messed up i believe but it is your world
the reason this happens is the .level file or something gets corrupted..not quite sure but the above solution has worked for me multiple times