Now Minecraft isn't so dark
When it comes to Redstone Torches
Yes its finally updated to work with beta 1.5_01
Created and Tested by Danrox
Have you ever tried to make a light that connects to a switch but when you flick it on it does barely anything, well with Brighter Redstone Torches it changes that to make it the same brightness as normal torches. Better Redstone Torches does not involve any complicated material and the Redstone torch can be crafted the exact same way.
1. Make a backup of your minecraft.jar file
2. Open your minecraft.jar file using winrar or similar
3. Copy the file from "\minecraft\" to the root of the minecraft.jar file
4. Delete the META-INF folder of minecraft.jar
5. Close and save your minecraft.jar
Disclaimer: This mod has been created by Danrox. Do not sent this mod out and take recognition for it. All rights are reserved.
If you have any ideas for mods that I could create then put in a post. Also here is the link to my blog, so feel free to check it out