Hey everyone! I'm deciding for my next find the button map that I do a community made maps one! I no longer really have time to make them anymore and thought i'd be cool to do something like this. ( SORRY I MEAN LEVELS, NOT MAPS!)
Ask questions if you need to.
Here are just some requirements for your map to get in!
1. Must be built in 1.10.2 forge.
2. Need to use world edit.
3. Please do not make the levels too big or small! They also cannot be the end or nether themed. Those themes are pretty overused.
4. INCLUDE A GREEN WOOL SOMEWHERE WHERE THE PERSON WILL SPAWN!
5. Level must be built in a super flat world!
6. PLEASE SEND THE LEVEL IN A ZIP! Do not submit them as schematics. I will do the schematic part.
7. Do not make your level overly complicated.
8. Add barriers if needed.
9. The game mode that the level should be in is creative. I will switch it to adventure when it's on the actual map.
10. Please tell me where the button location is so I can add the command block!