In that level all you have to do is step on the iron block and it should give you levitation. Were you hearing a ding noise when walking over the gold blocks between levels? If it is not working make sure you are in 1.14 only I don't think it will work for any later versions. Thank you very much for taking time to test this for me!
Are you on 1.14 are not something like 1.14.1 or higher. I know Mojang removes certain commands in higher versions. I don't know too much about Java but are cheats on? I don't know if that would do any thing thing to help or if it is already on. Even if the map does not work thank you for your time!
Is there any error codes in the command block? Is every command block and impulse one? Some of them are supposed to be always active and repeating. You can tell the difference because the repeating ones are purple and the impulse ones are a light orange.
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
I looked around and couldn't find any troubles with the command blocks, all nbt data seemed to transfer across properly but something was stopping them from working properly, I might reset the map and try to troubleshoot it myself.
- Displays 6 different messages along with sounds.
- Displays 3 different messages, no sounds.
- Displays a title, overview of the triangle, and a sound.
- Got to a room with ores and iron bares, assumed I was supposed to get levitation here for bars. If you didn't know you can run an execute the command for an iron bar being above a player's head and giving them levitation for like 1 second.
- So far other than the room with the bow and arrow I got 0 effects running across any of the gold blocks. (Ignore this if there isn't supposed to be effects.)
- When getting to the room with shooting the lights, I only get 1 arrow when running across the gold blocks in which I need 4, but the player can just run across the blocks multiple times and get multiples bows and arrows.
- Maybe after this room clear the player's inventory?
- Got to the last room with the lava and iron bars, the lapis block did nothing as I stood on it. From here I do not know where I am supposed to go.
- When I "fell" in the lava, I spawned in between a room with enlarged diamond armor on my right, and a spaceship looking object on my left.
- Below I attached a photo, these three segments were all empty.
Thank you for your helpful reply! The gold blocks should be making a ding noise when you walk over it and setting a spawn point. For the iron bars level the iron block below the iron bars is supposed to give the levitation. For the bow when you hold it, the bow is supposed to automatically receive infinity and flame. The lapis block is also supposed to teleport you kind of like the beginning. The empty command blocks were empty because I forgot to destroy them. Is there any errors in the command blocks? Also what is your render distance set at? Thank you again!
My render distance is set at 16. On the first level, I only got one title and sound when I first spawned in it and it said "Stage 1". When running back and forth over the gold blocks for the bow I would get a bow with flame but it was never constant. Along with that, the bows NEVER gave infinity. If you would like to get in direct contact with me for a detailed review of the map please message me on discord at iChasm#7544. I'd be happy to help