You have been selected to take part in the Minecraft Prison Experiment. Your task is to assume the role of either a Prisoner or Warden.
Recommended Players: 4 or More
How to Play
As a Prisoner, you must find a means of escaping the Prison via the Escape Ship. Learn the layout of the prison, craft tools and weaponry, and work together to outsmart the Wardens.
As a Warden, you must maintain the Prison's Reputation for a specified number of days. Keep Prisoners at bay, but make sure your actions have probable cause, for abusing Prisoners will cause the Prison's Reputation to drop.
The game requires at least two players to play, however it is recommended to have at least four players for an optimal play experience. The more players the better!
It is recommended there are approximately two to three Prisoners per each Warden for any game.
Just uploaded version 1.1 of the map! Here are the following changes:
* Wardens are now given probable cause to knock out Prisoners if they are outside of the prison (even if they are still inside the walls).
* Nerfed the escape route for Prisoners from the Slimeball Court.
* Arrows are no longer considered contraband items.
* Added a stash containing a Warden's Office Key.
* Removed excess items found within door locks.
* Buffed the amount of time Wardens have to prepare before the start of the first day.