Shaliquinn has been involved with professional build teams since 2014, began managing a professional build team in 2016, and became an official Minecraft partner in 2018. Since its inception in 2016, her new company, Shaliquinn's Schematics, has had two of their builds, Lunar Love and Roman Bathhouse, featured in articles on Minecraft.net.
Order requests should include as much detail as possible, including but not limited to:
- How large would you like the build to be ? (A 100x100 is a standard starting size for most builds.)
- Is there a theme you'd like for your build? (Fantasy, Medieval, futuristic, etc.)
- What's your vision for the build? Be specific as possible.
- What features would you like your build to have? Crates room, animal pens, leader boards, etc.
- Are there any additional things we should be aware of while working on the build?
- If you have any photos, even a doodle or a google image, let us see it.
- We recommend most spawns and hubs have at least a 100x100 footprint.
- Smaller builds may be less expensive, but larger builds allow for more detail. Don't sacrifice quality at the expense of cost. It's your build, so make it the best one you can.
After you've agreed to a build's specifics with our commissions manager, you'll be sent an invoice (builds under $100 will be charged up front for the entire build cost, builds over $100 will be charged half up front with the rest due
upon completion) and the building will begin once it's been paid. Update pictures will be provided at set intervals: completion of layout, 50% of build, and just before delivery. This allows you the opportunity to ensure the build is
fulfilling your envisioned goal.
To order a build, or for any questions, please contact our Commissions Manager ItzCrimzon#8682 (On discord or join our discord server here)