Love your work! I have been playing this map for a long time (I think from version 1.2). Also I have few questions:
1. Why are there crashed UFOs under some buildings?
2. What episode is that village under Barney's Bowlarama from?
3. How many secret places are in your map?
4. How many members are in Enderwarp team?
5. Weren't here older versions for download?
Thanks for answers
Thank you very much for the kind words and continued playing.
1. The UFOs are just random little secrets under the buildings.
2. The village under the Bowlarama isn't from an episode, it was just a secret place that we were making. The secrets don't usually reference to episodes.
3. I'm not too sure, on average, one ever two buildings.
4. I'm not sure on that point either, people have come and gone. We also have builders that technically aren't part of the Enderwarp Team but still build alongside us.
5. We don't have older versions of the map up for download. I'm not even sure if I've kept older versions. The newer updates are much nicer anyway.
Thank you for the questions. We have plans for the map and new ideas in regards to what we want to do. We just don't currently have enough free time to work on it. Hopefully, we should be able to get it started some point in the near future.
YES!! Finally new version! I am so excited! Thank You for updating the map And can I ask when will you add the mall?
I hope that you enjoy the updates that we've added, Danny.
As for the Mall, the build isn't completed. We haven't added in any maintenance shafts or offices for the people who would run the Mall. I also prefer to tour a building fully before making it available for download. Anyway, in answer to your question, I think that the Mall being added to the map is some way off from happening. Sorry.
Hi, I'm a long time fan of this project and since the forum is getting closed, I'd just like to say how much I love this map. It brought me countless hours of fun and joy over the last 5 or 6 years. I want to thank everyone who worked on this awesome map and wish them luck in their lives. You guys did an amazing job, thank you, thank you, thank you. But all things must come to an end.. I remember being so excited about the mall or the squidport and how I couldn't wait to explore these areas, but I guess I'll never get the chance to do that now... but it's okay, you can't have everything, aye? :^)
Anyway, I want to thank team Enderwarp for their amazing job, you were awesome guys.