Some Cazual Map 1.3.8EE is a remastered version of a very old unknown adventure/puzzle map. It was first created in minecraft 1.6.4, a version when you could break some non-solid blocks in adventure mode. Now it has been translated into english and polished from all the bugs for your enjoyment.
Some Cazual Map is an adventure/puzzle map where every step is illogical. Despite multiple hints map now features, you will probably have to use tips or walkthrough to complete it, because most puzzles have been made as non-obvious and stupid as possible. You can consider you have completed the map when you got to the minitest part.
This map is for Java 1.16.4 - 1.16.5, singleplayer oriented, multiplayer possible.
If you find any bugs feel free to report them in the comments of this post.
To install unzip the archive and drop folder to .minecraft/saves/
Tips & Walkthrough
1) Try using F5 to see behind walls and corners.
2) If you don't know what to do next try coming back a few locations and double check if anything have changed.
3) You can use a bow or F5 to detect where barrier blocks is.
4) Do not leave your items on the ground for too long or they will despawn, similarly don't throw them in lava/fire.
5) Most items are useless and/or are easter eggs (Items that can be placed or can destroy something are useful though).
6) You can finish this map without deaths to complete it 100%.
7) You can try to find all orange tokens (secrets), you will need to use a bow jump most (to jump 1.5 blocks) of the time to get them.
8) You can try to count how many pink wool there is on the map to complete minitest at the end of the map.