Hey everyone, and welcome to Stone Craft Recrafted!This is a custom version of DarkFlashz' StoneCraft map, which, unfortunately, cannot be downloaded anymore and is outdated.
Keep in mind that this is my first map so it WILL be bad, but I'm open to suggestions, and I'll add whatever I think would work.
The map can be a bit hard if you don't explore, but if you explore, a lot, you will find so many things you will probably think exploration is too OP for this map.
1. Play on at least easy difficulty.
2. No hacking or flying, unless you use a vanilla flying method(such as one of the many Elytra you will find..). Mods are allowed. In fact, if you find a good mod combination, please tell me.
3. Have fun!
1. Find all of the dungeons, structures, etc.
2. Find 3 villages, village generation is normal so you should be able to find more
3. Reach the Nether!
4. Reach the End! (there's a stronghold somewhere in a village, far from spawn)
5. Destroy 4 mob spawners, you can make mob farms or do whatever you want with the others.
6. Make an automatic cobblestone generator, even if you don't need one
NOTE: This map is a superflat map with only stone generating by default, so you should never worry about how much stone you can get, or how many things you can build. The map can be played as a normal survival map but still different, meaning you can make all the farms, builds, and everything you'd make on a normal world.