Adventurer? Are you willing to step up and assist our CEO, Milane, in launching our first ever amusement park? Step in and speak with our CEO and you'll be ready to go!
Come to the world of adventure where thrills, fright, and relaxation await! Here at the park, you can discover the mystery of Serenity Swamp. Or take on your fears in the Creeper Caves. Maybe just take a dip or challenge 4 of your friends to a boat race. The choices are yours, just make the right ones. All at CreepInc's Amusement Park: Sunset Plains.
Hey forum goers, I am reviving an old project I made back when Minecraft was in 1.4. I have fully updated it to 1.9/1.10, giving it new commands and overhauling old, outdated ways to play an adventure map. My original idea got some mixed reactions, so I thought I would reintroduce it after 100+ hours of reworking and tweaking my old map:
Sunset Plains needs workers to partner with our CEO, Milane, in an effort to meet our grand opening date. In the line of work, workers will need to demonstrate quick thinking, athletic ability, and cognitive skills. You will be testing our creations and fixing critical mistakes.
As an aspiring employee of CreepInc, we ask that you continue to follow our rules of conduct throughout your employment.
1. Follow all verbal instructions as given by a ranking employee. (Follow directions)
2. Keep away from the creatures that roam at night. You have been warned. (Play on peaceful unless you want a challenge)
3. Stay within the park boundaries on company time. We are not paying you to explore. (Do not leave the park boundaries)
4. Should you find contraband of other terminated employees, report it immediately. (Explore all that I made, there are extras to see)
Arriving at Sunset Plains:
We know you are excited to get started on your career path, so let's get you there now.
1. Follow the link provided and open up the .zip file.
2. Press Windows Key (the one between alt and ctrl) + R. Search for %appdata%. Open the .minecraft folder.
3. Drag the "Sunset Plains" filefolder into your saves folder.
4.Close all the windows opened and run Minecraft.
Glimpses of the Park:
View of the park from the entrance.
Come along for a minecart ride.
...or maybe you're into jumping?
Is fright your game?
...though I prefer a relaxing swim.
All leads up to the grand reveal!
While working at Sunset Plains, you are expected to be prompt and decisive with your actions. The park is days away from opening and there is much to be done. When a light in the sky appears near an attraction, Milane has decided the attraction is up to working standards; thus cleared for our grand opening. You will be lifting, moving, running, and testing all of our attractions and more. Close toed shoes are required.
I want to say a big thank you to those of you who are playing or have played this map. Feel free to leave feedback and other comments/issues regarding the map and its playability in the comments. Also, if you are wanting to make a video of this map, I highly encourage you and spam that link to me; it'll go right up here on the thread. Again, enjoy the map.
UPDATE: v1.1 out now! Download link updated!
1. Completely overhauled rollercoaster station and trackset; along with path to objective.
2. Added repeating intro to "clocks" by Coldplay to monument area for some ambient music.
3. The well in the middle was removed by Milane in exchange for a new fountain.
4. 2 new outbuildings provide some new opportunities to enhance your gameplay.
5. Relocated other outbuildings to make room for the new additions.
6. Adjusted restone and command blocks accordingly.
7. Milane hired landscapers to add scenery.
8. Beacons are now colored to ensure distingusiability.
9. Adjusted weapons prior to dark area in the creeper caves.
10. Milane added season passes.
11. Found some squids in the pool. They were relocated.
1. Adjusted pistons on tram station to fire later.
2. Changed torch reward from 1 per press to 20 per press.
3. Adjusted sewers entrance/exit.
4. Prevented players from interrupting spleef match.
5. Moved beacon block for rollercoaster underground.
6. Removed erraneous signs on rollercoaster.
7. Removed surplus arrows in chest at end of roller-coaster.
8. Removed surplus ladders in parkour.
9. Removed surplus arrows in parkour temple.
10. Included obsidian in chest of nether entrance.
11. Allowed usage of commands.
12. Replaced missing redstone to open iron door in nether.
13. Harming potions now fire on you as you begin your escape.
14. Fixed rogue command block at end of map.
15. Moved mob arena respawn out of sight.
16. Sheep shed all over the spleef arena. We got the snow back.
1. Fixed erraneous checkpoint message in parkour.
2. Fixed comparator missing at start.
3. Investigated crash with shooting gallery. (was local crash)
4. Fix give command with levels and bows at shooting gallery.
5. Fixed the missing redstone triggering the beacon block at end of parkour.
6. One of the waiters at the redstone diner ate all the steak. We ordered more.