In this map, you must collect all of the Easter eggs (pressure plates)! The levels include Desert, Ice, Mineshaft, Nether, etc. PLUS, a bonus....
DESSERT LAND! Go ahead, try it for yourself! Still not convinced? Watch the trailer!
And if you are stuck here are all of the solutions! These also include where to find the 2 secret Easter eggs!
1.Go around the perimeter of the level until you come to a barrier. Jump on it and do some cactus parkour to the end
2. Go to a corner with packed ice and get the key from the chest. Then, use the key to open the chest on the "waterfall" without the pressure plate. Get the "Ice-Breaker" and break the top ice block near the end to into the waterfall and end the level.
3. Go straight until you must turn. Turn and then go straight again. You should now be at a backwards "C" in the rails. Go into the passage with 5 blocks and a chest. Turn left at the 4th rail. Push the cart down the hole and go back to the beginning, where you'll find the pressure plate!
4. Walk straight and take a right. Press the pressure plate then turn around and turn right. At the second left, turn. Press the pressure plate, then turn right. Turn right again, and now you should be at the door. Walk straight and go through the door-way. Get the pressure plate the turn around and take a left. Keep going straight around some curves and then turn right. Go to the last end rod, get the pressure plate, and turn around. Head out and take a right, and then another right to the pressure plate!
5. LEVEL 5 EASTER EGG: Right when you spawn, take a right and open the chest that is in the lava. LEVEL 5: Fall through the lava in the 2 open holes that need blocks to complete the bridge. You will fall down to the pressure plate!
6. Press the dragon's left eye. Search the perimeter for the pressure plate!
7. LEVEL 7 EASTER EGG: Search the perimeter of the pond, and find a chest in the water. There it is! LEVEL 7: Climb up the trees to the pressure plate. You should only use the vines 1 time near the end.
8.This one is all about luck and timing! It is possible to make it through and to the hole, however you will most likely only have .5-1 heart left.
9.THE BONUS! Go to the chest on the ice cream, and get the "Cherry-Breaker." Break the cherry on the other sundae and click the button. Then go to where the candy canes meet, and step on the pressure plate!
Hope you all enjoy, and as always, post your YouTube Let's Plays in the comments! Have a wonderful day/night!
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
UPDATE: [/b]I made this map last year, however unfortunately the map was posted a couple of days after Easter. So, I decided to use the same map this year, and not make a new one. Still, enjoy this Easter map!