Eris is an attack/defend destroy the core Minecraft PvP map where the objective as the invaders is to destroy the redstone core before it becomes fully charged. The core will take 15 minutes to charge, and once maximum charged is reached, the defenders will win!
Eris is balanced to be played with 7 of your friends (4v4), but it will also support gameplay for anywhere between a 3v3 to a 6v6.
Eris v2.2 is released for unmodified Minecraft 1.12.2.
- Added item spawners
- Removed Classes
- Added basic spawn kit
- New lobby handling
- Made Defender debufs weaker
- Rebuilt the core room
- Adjusted void sizes
- Rebuilt the first white wall
- Added void choke point in front of wall
- Tweaked the Invader side mountain
- Redesigned Invader spawn
- Updated redstone mechanics
- Swapped team colo(u)rs
- Many gameplay balances
v2.2 Chang log:
- Updated tech to 1.12 and to mcfunctions
- Added 'Toggle Reset' option to admin menu
- Health regen rules changed from 1 point/80 ticks (MC 1.8) to 1 point/50 ticks
- Removed netherbrick fences from block spawners
- Made the sign more readable
- Minecraft 1.12 release support