When i tilled dirt next to water, the side of the farmland block had a funny water animation that would sorta blink in and out.
I also have a weird lighting glitch with the player whereas i blink between normal and completely black.
I also have the furnace glitch, both crashing the game when starting the smelting and ending.
Also the lighting of the the items when they are dropped is sometimes normal in torchlight, other times it has the torch glow.
Idk if its me or not, but its seems like there is a lot less mobs outside, both hostile and neutral.
When you put a sign near a chest, the lighting on the chest is black. Water beside ravine doesn't flow. And when you aren't seeing in the water and you punch a block, you can't see the "cracks". When you are IN the water, it's ok. And sometimes, pitch black lighting under rocks.
It's a bit annoying to have no door sound when opening a door with hands right click :/. Also, you can't see players blocking in multiplayer.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
It's like Lego, but occasionally a terrorist sneaks in through your window and blows all of your **** to hell.
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
paintings only appearer pitch black when they have a block OVER it, that is, with a "ceiling" (or overhang), and with wider pictures when they have a "ceiling" on the right side of the painting. Also, the texture of grass from one biome to the other look really different, it's not a subtle change but a very noticeable one.
Ok, Complaints and likes. I apoligize if any of these things seem like "trollin" so... go ahead and troll me for saying that.
1. Lag, I play this on my laptop, and its not that bad of a computer, YET I STILL CAN NOT RUN THIS UPDATE!! It lags LIKE CRAZY!! Especcially during night to day changes.
2. Endermen. ... Umm really? They aren't what they should be. They need to teleport when you arent looking at them at all. LIKE THE WEEPING ANGELS FROM DOCTOR WHO. since everyone references that episode when they talk about endermen...
3. Oceans. They are awsome. HOWEVER, they spawn waayyy to many squid, and you can't really explore them... btw, I like the underwater particles.
4. pig snouts. Blech, That doesn't look very good.
5. Endermen. Love the walk animation, big improvement from the first one.
6. Ravines. 2 words. AWE SOME.
7. Sprinting. WHY ISN'T SPRINT ON L-SHIFT AND CROUCH ON CTRL?! AGHHH
8. Inventory. Notch... why is the inventory key set to E? no other game uses it that way.
9. combat. I can not hold down the left-click key when I am attacking. Why? I used to be able to. Do you want us all to get carpal tunnel syndrome?
10. How IN THE HELL do you find strongholds? And why is there supposedly 1 per map? I have scoured all of the maps I have created, and I have found no npc villages, no strongholds, no ruins, and no abandoned mineshafts. That annoys me.
11. The textures. Please please please do something about the textures. take a look at smp's revival.
12. The music. can we not have peaceful music? do we have to have music at all?
13. Swamps. I. LOVE. THE. SWAMPS. although they are just forest biomes in which you added vines...
14. Huge mushrooms. I see none
For now... I think thats it. Thanks to those who read my venting. Thanks to those who didn't. And thanks most of all, to Notch, for creating this addicting game.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
"If you eff with the Mythos, you'll be the janitor's problem."
When you destroy TNT in creative mode, it drops a live item that you can then pick up like it would in Survival. The TNT in your inventory will then have a number depending on how many you pick up. If you try to drop the TNT, it will only drop one at a time. Basically, TNT behaves as it does in Survival mode.
in Creative mode, holding down the right mouse button does not continually place objects, you have to press the right mouse button over and over to place blocks. Not sure if this is the case for Survival though.