Animals that appear to be glitching out of pens and small enclosures is a bug that PC users also experienced in similar versions, exists in xbox 360 version, and will get better with future TU's.
Rapid fire dispensers requires that the dispenser be powered for it to keep up.
Can confirm that something is causing redstone to appear out of state, I have a large square of a chain of repeaters. The chain of repeaters will run perfectly at times, but other times it looks like the entire line is powered, even though the machine its hooked to works and runs perfectly. In other words its just rendering incorrectly, and if you give it enough time or force a block update it will correct itself.
I have experienced chucks that don't render for some reason or another, they are loaded, as I can walk on them and not fall through, causing a block update will instantly render the chunk.
There is no increase to hostile/passive and entity counts? I dunno about most people here but i'd MUCH rather have a slightly smaller world with increased counts, then just a bigger world. I bought the xbox one so that i could create supper farms to rival PC farms. Please consider at least doubling or quadrupling the counts, for hostile, passive (villagers included), and entity counts.
I do experience a shudder for time to time, its only for a fraction of a second, and is chaotic in nature.
1) Duplicating MineCarts.. not sure how this happens but once in awhile when I'm riding my very long railway (across entire original map/uploaded 360 save) I will have minecarts coming towards me before I reach the end.. and they do not stop coming until I destroy the cart I am. I can bank and keep the duplicated carts. I have tried with chest carts but nothing happened. I assume this is due to the constant auto-save feature, and replicates the carts on the track.
2) Frame rate stutter.. This is TERRIBLE. My uploaded 360 save is very extensive, but was still stutter free on the 360. I'm assuming it's a chunk loading issue, and I see I'm not the only one experiencing it. It makes the game slightly un-playable. Stutters not only in a uploaded save but also a fresh created save.
3) Mobs spawning in completely lighted areas. I have had numerous creepers spawn in my town, which is 100% protected by light. On the 360 version I never experienced any mob spawning inside the safe area. I literately watched a creeper spawn in complete light on the XB1 version.
4) Redstone Delay, especially with pressure plates. I have a bunch of pressure plate systems set-up in my town and they are at least twice as slow at reacting compared to the 360 version. Sometimes I will walk over them and nothing will even happen for a good 3 seconds..
5) Sound issues. Not often, but once in a blue moon I'll notice a sound bug here and there. I.E: Villagers won't make any sounds at all, footsteps seem to be near silent, and doors opening sound like an explosion of bass coming from my speakers.
6) Disable Auto-Save does not stick. I appreciate the feature for instant leaderboard tracking, but I won't be using it; sometimes I don't want to save just yet. I am suspicious if this feature is a factor in the Frame-Rate Stutter maybe?
7) Anvil and Block duplicating glitches still work in survival. Not a major problem, but would like them removed..
All I can report for now. The view distance is amazing, I hate to go back to the 360.. but until the frame rate is fixed I can't be bothered with the XB1 edition.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Video-gaming | Car Enthusiast | Spontaneous Adventurer | Traveling
Just wanted to let you know that you aren't alone. My wife and are having issues creating a world with both of us logged in (crashing to desktop) and sometimes even when she tries to join a world I've created. We found a temp solution by going into offline mode and creating everything there. That seems to fix it for whatever reason, or at least we haven't had the issue pop back up since we've done this.
Found a bug. When game is in survival if you have Host Privileges on And fly up and then stop flying and fall and then start flying again depending on how far you fall. You take damage and also can die if fallen for long distances. Just waiting for video of it to upload to youtube so can link it here for proof of it happening, Will edit once uploaded
Edit: Here is the link to the video. As you can see I start off at Y: 5 and die when I get to Y: 38 Hope I am linking video correctly
1.) Not spawning near a bed when I die. I build extensive underground homes, when I die I respawn at the highest point above my bed which might be 100 blocks higher and no where near any of my entrances. The area around my bed is only two blocks high(minimum for walking around).
2.) Nether portals are not linking correctly. Not sure what is up with this or what the tweaked number are, but while I can reliably go in and out the "generated" Nether portals. The portal I build and place has yet to return me to the same portal .. I build most of my portals at deep depths (between level 12 and level 20).
There seems to be a problem with animals and barriers. I will often have animals clip through both fences and solid walls. Or they will appear outside of the fenced area and the suddenly "jump" back into the fenced area. Especially frustrating when wolves clip into the sheep pens. Also, wolves are able to attack through fencing to get to penned in sheep.
I'm not gonna read 5 pages to see if someone else already said it. Just gonna say that glass blocks do not render properly. The sides of the blocks are still visible when placed next to each other, when they should be invisible. Makes seeing through them hard.