(cur | prev) 20:58, 30 November 2014 Greganelson (Talk | contribs)(Added TU17 Reference by 4JSteve)
(cur | prev) 20:49, 30 November 2014 Greganelson (Talk | contribs) (The New Bug Reporting List cites that the current XBox 360 version is TU17 since Sept 8, 2014, and the Title Update Change Logs that show TU16 hasn't been updated since June 8, 2014)
Well... I do have clear memory of my fingers typing that update... the mouse clicks and such... but that could just be who ever hacked into my body that might be pulling the strings making me believe that I did it of my own volition....
I just wish that I could clearly see that sign on the latest teaser image... the upper right one appears to have a TU## number on it... but I can't make out the digits part on the right hand side.
Who said that in order to be classed as a Title update it has to include new features? I was always under the assumption that a title update is an update to the game be it adding new features, or fixing bugs, no matter how minor they are. When an update rolls out for the game it is for the most part a Title update. I don't get how you feel it has to include new features in order to be called a title update. This kinda simplifies things, otherwise we would end up with TU's and BU's (bug updates), each with different numbers, making things well way more complex then it has to be.
- Fix for problem with Save & Exit.
- Fix for 'Can Build and Mine' option in Host Options Menu does not function properly in a Creative Mode
- Fix for entity culling that was causing flickering whilst riding minecarts and pigs.
- Fix for very slow cycling of which players get chunks sent over the network, when the server is under high load
- Improvements to algorithm for sending chunks over the network.
- Fix for explosion causing damage in unrelated areas of maps.
- Fix for problem where user purchases a number of emeralds continuously from the same villager, and the game will not register all emeralds.
- Fix for glass rendering problem.
- Fix for the hitbox on torches sometimes being incorrect.
- Fix for enchanted items not destroying blocks as quickly as they should.
- Fix for placing a Redstone Torch next to a Note Block not always activating it.
- Fixed for mobs still aggressive while the player is invisible (using potion).
- Fix for players riding boats/minecarts sometimes being invisible to remote players.
- Fix for Maps placed in an Item Frame appearing as blank to other players.
- Fix for Camera resetting when going through Nether or End Portals.
Change log for Title Update 17 - August 26th 2014
- Fix for a few issues with Save Transfer.
- Some code additions to allow skins to turn off armor display and footstep audio where it doesn't work very well (for Doctor Who Skins Volume I).