Just wanted to post a quick thanks to Sol for my ultra-fast 15-minute warp tour! I didn't have much time to play, just wanted to make sure I could connect, but ended up chatting and getting warped around for the whole time. :smile.gif:
They showed me lots of cool attractions and gave me some ideas to use in my own single player maps. I'm sure I only scratched the surface of all the neat stuff around AdventureCraft, but it was quite impressive nonetheless. Lag didn't seem bad for me at all, either. I think I'll have to finish the tour soon and apply for residency.
Glad you liked it so much :smile.gif: Next time you hop on, you can have a better look around :smile.gif:
Been a bit slow today, partially from some bad news on the family side of things. Nothing majorly major at this stage, but enough to distract me from doing much on the server.
Anyway, new changes (todays updates mostly thanks to Sneferu)
- Coliseum now has some under-carriage (triage, sleeping quarters, barracks)
- Also contains exterior cladding to make it less "boring" on the outside
- Test wall designs for future Japanese style castle
- New roads and bridges (most boring job EVER)
- New floating islands (thanks Crawfish) including desert theme, snow theme, and volcano theme
- New beach huts on shore opposite light house
- New "dock" village (still early stages)
- TNT area for "learning how to use TNT" and not just blow the **** out of everything in sight
- More discovered and explored cave systems
New map additions/progress:
- New "Magical Bacon Dispenser" (pay no attention to the man behind the curtain)
- Colosseum coming along well
- New underground area for possible train station (crawfish)
- New dock fishing town
- Nature trail and walking path through some pretty remarkable terrain (nothing added or modified apart from paths)
- Loads of underground activity, cave marking, hollowing, etc
- New PseudoHell (our version of hell)
- Hidden "Warp Room"
- Probably some stuff I don't know about
I personally think it looks like ****.
And it's especially not impressive because you spawned all the things you had.
But I still admire that you had so little of a life that you spent the time to make this.
Mod Edit: You are allowed to give constructive critiscm to the server, but you are just blatantly flaming and insulting the server and it's moderators. User was warned for this post.
Wow, which troll-infested bridge did you come out under from?
I'd love to take a tour of this place. I'm from Malaysia too (hello stynx! Wasn't expecting any Malaysians on this forum..O_O)
Unfortunately, I get those habbits from 4chan and a game called ROBLOX, both of which I've quit.
However, I don't say the things I just said to troll, I mean them. I think it looks shitty.
For starters, you have never been on or in the server. Secondly, you do not have accurate information saying that we "spawned everything" since that is NOT true. In fact, less than 30% of the materials used were spawned. Lastly, the screenshots are very old and outdated, so who are you to say it looks like ****? You haven't seen it.
I wish I was as well-informed as you obviously are. Now, take your enlightened ass out of my thread.
Thanks, but leave him to the dogs. He's not worth arguing with since he was clearly brain damaged as a child. I know the server doesn't look like ****, since every single visitor we have had, has had nothing bad to say. You are more than welcome to drop in for a visit. PM me for the server details.
Hi everyone, I'm fun204 and I'm interested in joining this server. I have been looking for a good server for a long time now, and this one seems to be very cool looking. I would like to be added to the whitelist, thanks! -Fun204.