Mixxit Plugin is a SMP Combat addition. It adds basic Mob and PVP support to your server. The plugin is fully customizable with just about every option editable via the MixxitPlugin.properties file.
The plugin has a built in xp system where the more xp you occur the more often you will hit mobs and players. (Sort of like a skill system)
Future additions will tie in with the Realms Plugin to allow you to define Realms where PVP is allowed / disallowed.
[b]Changes:[/b] [b]Version 1.15[/b]
* added the owner to the guild made with /createguild
* packguilds patch
* added /createguild /whoisguild and /setguildowner
* basic guild support via /guild and /setguild (See command descriptions on the wiki page)
* added support for saving guild information in the playerData file.
* basic faction support (aka pvp teams - see wiki for command descriptions)
* basic character level support
* (Tom316) - Updated to 1.14
* reduced combat spam additions via the /compressedcombatlog command
* healing items changed to use the onArmSwing method.
* mobs will now attack those in radius
* coloured text update
* less than 0 hp fixes
* added a temporary hp system for players (default 100hitpoints)
* pigs etc wont attack back
* added experience
* added melee skillups
* added chance to miss based on melee skill
* added pvp option
* added choice to enable/disable pvp (thanks tom)
* added increase to schedules for timeout problems (thanks tom!)
* added new commands to check hp (thanks tom!)
* added item dropping at location
* added 'misses' to pvp
* added item damage like gold swords etc (to pvp too)
* fixed a nullpointerexception with playerdeath
* changed death to move you to /spawn
"/health", "- Shows your current health."
"/pvpenable", "- Enable PVP"
"/pvpdisable", "- Disable PVP"
"/heal", "- Sets you to full health"
* set inventory items to be deleted on death (thanks tom!)
* all items now drop on death (including equiped)
* added /enablecombatlog and /disablecombatlog per player
* worked around an exception issue with the remindtask loop
* added some colours to the combat log
* fixed a typo within the skeleton mob attack check
* configfile MixxitPlugin.properties now saves PVP setting 0 (disabled) by default
* added a bunch of tom's changes for loading settings
* (Sturmeh) Added new data class (unused atm) - thanks!
* (Sturmeh) Fixes for file lock bug - thanks!
* (s3ntient) Added healing from eating food - thanks!
* made some changes to the scheduler
* stopped mobs from hitting players when they have < 1 hp
Yeah, there is a bug in the SMP server that doesn't always display the mobs as they should appear. It's a strange bug and does not always happen. Not directly related to the plugin but it is something worth noting.
Thanks for the support. If you have any ideas / features you would like to see added just let us know. It's still very much a work in progress but its getting there.
during the time while when we where trying to get pork to work i believe something happened to the server because it will try to connect to the server without ever actually joining so i think there is a problem
Some of the eariler pre-releases before the latest 1.13 had some issues with saving and loading from the plugins properties / save files. This caused some strange issues to popup and occure (Mobs stop attacking, server lag, ect.) Most of it has been cleaned up and improved.
Next release 1.14 should be a good base to start working with. Right now the plugin is very much in a alpha state. It does work as it should, there is just room for improvement across the board though.
[SEVERE] Exception while calling plugin function
I love this mod!
This plugin locks up my server in it's current state. :C
PVP doesn't seem to work either.
Definitely not working ;o
This pops up and then no one can join or speak:
2010-11-01 22:35:07 [SEVERE] Unexpected exception