I made a wrapper for the Cartograph utility that can allow a oblique map image to be created at user defined intervals (Yup, again in batch...I really need to teach myself a better language...). It works great in conjunction with a publicly distributed program called "Fling" (Link on my post to download.com) which can auto upload files to a website folder.
Feel free to add it to the Admin tools if you think people would appreciate it!
1. just paste this in notepad.
2. save it as whateveryouwant.bat
3. change the paths to the paths where you installed cartographer and your world.
4. change usernamehere to your ftp username.
5. change passwordhere to your ftp password.
6. change the ftp server adress.
7. schedule it with windows' built in Task Scheduler
Alright, any admin tool that will let me change the spawn point but nothing else?
I thought MCEdit or NBTedit would work but they keep spawning me ABOVE where I place the spawnpoint, by like 4 blocks...