IGN (in-game name): jtrackrunner23
- Profession you're interested in (read up): A City Constructor and maybe an Explorer. :smile.gif:
- Buxville or the Wild, or both? (read up if you missed this bit): I would like both. I want to help in the city with building things but i also want to explore the wild and build a nice house outside the city where it isnt as crowded.
One of the newly available lots for rent in Buxville!
I think we're ready to start letting the first people in tonight. The OP has been updated with server information and a link to our official forums. A lot more information on Buxville can be found there.
In other news, another licensed profession has been added to the list:
Landlord (provides renting facilities)
Landlords are licensed to run any form of business which rents or leases buildings/apartments out to other players. They can do this by having access to two unique commands:
/allow - Give other people build/destroy rights to your property
/revoke - Revoke those rights
This way, the tenant can actually build in the room they are renting. For example create furniture, tools and storage chests!
- World Builder (Mostly Roads and a thing I call a High Speed Water Canal, but you seem to have a lot applying for that one already), Shopkeeper, or City Constructor
- Hmmm, I would have to say both as I will probably need to go into the wild for resources and maybe a small house and in the city for selling things
I wanna play :biggrin.gif: Add me to white list, i posted on first page
- IGN Elysianman
- Profession you're interested in World Planner, if they will get commissioned pretty often, but if not, then Shopkeeper, for a steady income
- Buxville or the Wild, or both? Both, I wanna be active in the City, but have my own "Cabin" WAY out there, so it's peaceful and quiet.