This sounds epic
- IGN (in-game name) Neborno
- Profession you're interested in (read up) City Constructor
- Buxville or the Wild, or both? (read up if you missed this bit) Both. I would build my house just outside the city. Just to be cheapo, but I would spend most of my time and efforts in the city.
- IGN (in-game name): Wrecked
- Profession you're interested in (read up): City Constructor, or Warlock
- Buxville or the Wild, or both? (read up if you missed this bit): Both I guess, I'm not one for too much restriction so I'd like to have the leniency to explore freely :smile.gif:
We're still hard at work to prepared the server for public launch, recently added:
- A tutorial maze starting at spawn, explaining a few of the rules, and pointing to our site for more info
- The end of the maze gives new players an interesting choice...where will the teleporters lead you to...
- We now have a functioning in-game mail system.
- It will be possible to rent rooms in available houses. You can negotiate with the owner and he or she can then allow you to build in their home (for example some furniture, a chest for safe storage). Pricing can be negotiated with the owner, free market!
- The Buxville shop now also buys Bread, so it's entirely possible to make a living as farmer!