Connect to IRC:
1. Visit Mibbit
2. Select Esper [webirc] from the dropdown menu.
3. Enter your desired nickname into the "nick" box.
4. Enter the channel name from above into the channel box. Include the #.
These can be made in this topic. Do NOT send me a PM. I will ignore it if it's about a ban. Harassment is also not allowed and you will be reported it you do so.
The donations currently go towards RAM upgrades. If even a dollar can be spared, you will be rewarded greatly in the end. Not only with better server speeds, but potentially better in-game fun and maybe even special events.
Donors WILL receive special items depending on how much they donate.
VIP are set to the reserve list and can make warps.
VIP+ can use the magic compass and can set private waypoints.
Mods can spawn items for themselves and teleport to peers and lower ranked players.
Admins have full reign of the server, but also have responsibilities. They have access to quite a few commands including WorldEdit, Realms, MagicTricks and many more.
VIP - $5
VIP+ - 13$
Mod - $25
Admin - $45
Tele Compass Access - $6
Colored Name - $2 per change
Ability to Spawn Items - $10
Use the button below to donate the amount that you want.
PM me your email for your PayPal and what your donation was for. Thanks!
Obviously admin is higher because it is such a great responsibility. And if you mess up the server while being an Admin, I WILL remove your privileges for a week. If you do it again, it'll be two weeks. Again and three, etc. Same for Mods. Abuse is not nice. You're more than welcome to give people stuff.
Send me a PM with your email for your PayPal account and transaction #.
1. No racism. Swearing is permitted.
2. No asking for items from me. If you ask someone else and I send you some, that's fine. But do not ask me directly. Other mods and admins can make their own rules about that.
3. No cheating of any sort. If you are found out, you will be banned. No warnings.
4. Have a great time!
5. No third-party mods that enhance movement or weapons allowed.
Server is back up and the damn snow is GONE! I had to start a new map, but this is the permanent one now. I'll be modifying it in the future, but no buildings will be destroyed or deleted unless there is a reason.