I've been playing on this server for most of a week now, and I'm enjoying myself. A good, active community, even if it isn't huge, and no problems with griefers at all. I'd recommend it for anyone, whether they want to build communally, or go off on their own into the wilderness (or both).
The server has been quite successful and we have tons of regulars. New players are more then welcome to come check out our server!
Here are the Server Rules, taken straight from the Server.
"****Kfperin's SMP Server Rules ****
1. You may not build within 50 blocks of spawn.
2. Buildings may not surpass a 15 block height limit.
3. No massive or unused buildings. They'll be demolished.
4. Your area cannot be within 5 blocks of someone elses area.
5. Your area cannot be within 3 blocks of a road, if near one.
6. No levitating or unrealistic homes. No 1x1 towers.
7. No exploiting of glitches or cheating.
8. Do not leave levitating trees. No 1x1 mines
9. Be respectful. No spamming, capslock, poor grammar, etc.
10. No stealing at all until PvP comes out
11. Please only speak English on this server.
12. No Excessive Cursing.
**-Rule 4 can be ignored with your neighbor's permission.
**-Talk to an OP to be allowed to ignore a rule, like rule #2 .
**-These rules are for the ENTIRE server. No exceptions.
**-We are here to help! Ask if you have any questions."
Well all I can say is thanks a ton Alby and Eilert, you were spotted in my house (griefing) and it got deleted by KFPerin (somehow that was the solution). Cool, I dont know who Eilert is, but Alby, I helped you build around Comradegrad. This is awesome, maybe I will come back for the new server...