That was fun today, good game guys. Unfortunately I have to go to work now, but I'll be running the server same time tomorrow. For those who are worried about not getting in, weekends are the best. I have Sunday and Monday off from work, meaning the server will probably run for most of the day.
lol good cuz those zombie fights sound pretty epic... just sayin
There were so many at spawn that they couldn't hit me, I felt like I was being eaten, especially when I eventually did die, the perspective I had was of them covering me and pushing me onto the ground, fuuu! It was pretty wicked though, but lagged the server really bad and crashed it. 100 Zombies at a time works, but 1000 definitely crashes my server.
Zombies? Lemme at em. I can build just about any structure, minecart system, and some fancy traps. And I love, love, LOVE, zombiee overtones. And minecraft :biggrin.gif:
In-Game Username: coryguy
Zombie Survival Knowledge Level (1 to 10): 10, of course!
What is your time zone/part of the world you are in: Pacific Standard Time (California, yeah!)
How often do you plan on being online: Every day, most of the time
Please whitelist me and lemme know when you do! I'm ready to contribute my skills to our world in the apocalypse.
Zombie Survival Knowledge Level (1 to 10):6 (played lots of l4d if that helps =P)
What is your time zone/part of the world you are in:eastern time zone
How often do you plan on being online:weekends and as often as possible during the day (12am-4am ish eastern guarunteed, sundays not on as much)
@MacMaq - Sorry man, Private Messaging seems to be broken for me right now, I can't reply to you. However, this message can go out for anyone interested.
People who want to become Operator on the server (Moderator), need to familiarize themselves with using the /modify command to change user's groups (to move them in and out of Factions, among other things). Also, things like kicking and banning are major things that you need to know as well.
In order to allow the server to have a longer uptime, I am going to be appointing operators (perhaps 1-2 per timezone) to allow the server to run for around 10 hours per day. I don't run the server when I am not around, because if something goes wrong, I cannot fix it.
ALSO, this Sunday will most probably be a build day, so people interested in helping build are welcome to come online and create the world we will play in. Monday will be the first test of running the server for an extended amount of time if it doesn't happen earlier.
@ minecraftmasta - That's what the plan was, yes.
@ everyone else - see below
Order of business for today and tomorrow:
- Wireton, the town near spawn, will be finished and fully explorable. I've got a lot of building to do, so I may ask some people to help as long as they can work effectively as a team (which goes a long way in an apocalypse).
- The Highland Bridge will be completed and provide travel across the body of water to Hills Creek. Other than swimming or by boat, the bridge was the only way between the two towns before the apocalypse.
- Secret locations will be added for future server-wide quests, allowing opportunity for all players to go on a treasure hunt, deciding to work together or betray each other to access the rare items within.
In-Game Username: Roze.
Zombie Survival Knowledge Level (1 to 10): 15. Bit less then you.
What is your time zone/part of the world you are in: GMT +8.
How often do you plan on being online: When you want, I'll probably Role play and focus on construction, if you allow me.
I'll talk to you when I'm on TS next.
Hope I get accepted! PLEAS EPLEAS PLEASE I GIVE . :biggrin.gif:
In-Game Username: Sting_Auer.
Zombie Survival Knowledge Level (1 to 10):8.
What is your time zone/part of the world you are in:Pacific
How often do you plan on being online:almost every day.
I know the original post said older than 14, but I can sincerely assure you that I will be mature when on your server.
I feel that the way I could contribute to our survival when on this server is my ability to create very efficient defensive designs. I create defenses that use a minimum amount of resources, while at the same time providing a secure defense. I have a wall design that takes about twice as many blocks as it is long, but allows a large amount of people to stand in it and on it, while having a very good firing arc and turn radius while using bows. Zombies are also incapable of entering with this wall design.
I am also good at creating outposts and other similar things. If anyone needs it, I can take a small team with me a create a logging camp or mining camp. If provided with iron, I will create an underground minecart system, which is another thing I am good at.
In short, I am good at almost anything involving designing a good fortress.
Zombie Survival Knowledge Level (1 to 10): 8?
What is your time zone/part of the world you are in: Canada -5
How often do you plan on being online: 4-5 hrs /day or more.
Thanks for applying, I'll add you guys in as soon as I get home,
- Skin mod update, Fallout Shelters look a lot less brown and a lot more like faded concrete.
- Most blocks have been brightened a little bit to make the game easier to play at night.
- Several minor reskins of items.
- Wireton is almost complete, two more buildings require to be finished, and the basic town area will be completed.
- The Highland Bridge is complete, and can be used to travel on foot to Hills Creek. There is a dock area being constructed, as well as a car tunnel that leads right into town.
- Plenty of ideas will be brought into the game very soon.
In game name: Redhq
Survival horror knowledge: 6.5/10
Time: As i am posting this it is 8:15 Use the time from the site to figure that one out.
How often I plan to be online: Minimum of 3 days a week.
EDIT: Quick question, How frowned upon is swearing?