Downloading the server was such a hastle. Then the people whom I wanted to join my server had problems as well. Here are numerous errors that i've found on Minecraft Alpha Multiplayer:
- When i joined my own server it works perfectly fine but when people who tried to join mine it says "Connection server timed out : connect"
- I have no idea what this does "[WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?". Perhaps "[WARNING] ***NOT ENOUGH RAM!" has something to do with it.
- I tried to put the mobspawn settings as "false" but there is still mobs spawing in my world
- Tried putting multiplayer world on peacefull but it does nothing. Mobs still spawn and i cant reload my health.
- I cannot obatain blocks at night for some reason. When i try to hit it it just disappears.
- I cannot place blocks down at night either.
I found all these errors on the first five minutes (more or less) of playing multiplayer. If Beta is going to come out on the 20th then these errors as well as countless others should be considered. I notice that a lot of problems similar to these have been occuring on various accounts (especialy the server timing out thing -.-). MOD, ADMIN ANYONE PLEASE HELP!!!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
"A tree's a tree. How many more do you need to look at? "
"Exactly my point."