Age of Creation
In the First Age, two gods of great power discovered a this mythical plane known as Elementus. The two gods split their ruling into two seperate elements, Light and Dark. Other elements such as Water, Earth, Fire, and Air exist. The gods created their great capital and opened access to Elementus from other worlds.
Age of Civilization
In the Second Age, civilization began inside a controlled amount of space within Elementus. This place was known as spawn city, where anyone who stepped through the portal could come and make a living in the community.
Age of Legends
In the Third Age, the gods created their kingdoms among Elementus. The gods created two places in Elementus, called SkyCity and Corecity, which not reachable without their summoning. Every special occassion, something called the Erutpar will come, and the gods will summon all players to the cities for fun events and gathering of free supplies and diamond shards. It is the greatest celebration and time for everyone. When the Eruptar comes, which god will teleport you? It all depends in YOUR faith.
Age of Today
Today lives the dawn of the Fourth Age. To whom enters this mystical world shall now understand the truth of Elementus.
God of Elementus (Owner)
Stranger (Newcomer, no privldges)
1. Do not grief anything that has been created by another player.
2. Do not steal from anyone's chests if it is not yours.
3. Respect and listen to all staff and the Gods(owners), Spacefilm and Sawgame.
4. No duping for hacking in the server.
5. No spamming chat or forum thread.
6. Do not request for items to be respawned or recovered. You will not get them.
7. Do not build without sufficient privledges.
Money: We have established the money system for our power source, Diamond Shards. Players can earn them from the gods and use them to create items and power objects. Being online, you generate 1 every minute. This is magic because the essence of your player gathers the energy around you, making shards of this essence.
Uses for Diamond Shards (other than currency):
-The Mystery Box-
Ohh! There's 10 items you can get from this box for just 200 Diamond Shards. (Worst to best)
Items: A stick!?, 20 Grass Blocks, 20 Lightstone, 20 Mossy Cobblestone, 20 Yellow and Red Roses, 64 Seeds, 1 Gold Block, 1 Diamond Block, 30 Obsidian Blocks, 1000 Diamond Shards.
You could get a wooden stick, or the grand prize of 1000 DS!
Our researchers have developed a way for players to teleport to their specified location for a measly 400 Diamond Shards to charge it. Public warps can be set up to certain places to your liking!
Once 300 Diamond Shards are given (could be more than 1 player) the party room will drop lots of items that other players catch (2 floors). This is often good to celebrations.
(Don't ask for lava) For 50 Diamond Shards, a god will harness enough power to create a water spawn block at a given place. (It must be a reasonable place)
-Name Color Change-
Your name can be changed by God Spacefilm for 1440 DS(24 hours of ingame time).
The colors are purple or green. (due to confusion in ranks)
(You will be given a choice of a few jobs upon your rank)
-Noble (Freely doing anything)
-Guard (Patrols for any trouble)
-Mercendary (Completes tasks for Titans and Gods)
-Storyteller (Entertains others with stories and legends)
-Advisor (Advisor to the gods and titans)
-Light Angel (Freely doing anything, advises God Sawgame)
-Dark Angel (Freely doing anything, advises God Spacefilm)
-Spirit (Helps other players in Elementus)
-Wisp (Patrols the server for rule breakers)
Why do you even use Hamachi?
- Hamachi is OK, if you are going to play with your mates, but not this. If you want a non-Hamachi server.
Unfortunately, that is for making a creative server, and this is a survival server, which needs an ip of your own to run it. Either you buy a dedicated server, port forward your own router and connect directly to your computer, or use hamachi. I like that they use hamachi, it guarantees no lag and is completely safe to use.
- There should be an afk timer; otherwise people can just log on and farm Diamond Shards. Maybe the time could depend on ranking.
- Lot prices should be according to size as well as distance from spawn and favorable areas; example, small lot farthest away from spawn - 50 DS, large lot next to fountain/spawn - 100 DS(or something to that effect)
- You should be able to merge lots normally, and already-merged lots(like the one amp has) should also be priced according to size and distance
I know i already suggested these in-game, but this way you won't forget them